Approving Sanitation Job Requests
Follow the steps below to approve or deny Sanitation Job Requests through the Approval Workbench
1. Click | Jobs | Approval Workbench
2. Click in the Status field and choose Show All
3. Click thenext to the Sanitation Job Request you wish to Approve or Deny
4. Click Approve or Deny
NOTE: If denying a request you will have to choose a Reason Denied.
The Sanitation Job Request has been converted to a Sanitation Job, and can be found under the Sanitation Job Search.
Optional - Assigning Work From Approval Workbench
You can assign a Sanitation Job Request while approving by following these steps
1. Click in Work Assigned column and choose the personnel
2. Click in Shift column to set the shift
3. Click in Scheduled Date column to choose the start date
4. Click in Scheduled Duration column to set the estimated duration
When all four columns are highlighted green, you have created a successful schedule record.
5. Click Approve
The Sanitation Job Request has been converted to a Sanitation Job, and is now scheduled to the selected personnel.