Print Part Labels
The Print Part Labels feature will allow you to select and print labels for multiple parts. You can use the search grid to assemble a list of parts to print.
Perform the following steps to Print Part Labels.
1. Click| Parts | Print Part Labels
2. Select by checkingthe Parts
Use the Text Search Fields and Filters to build a list. This works well for printing labels for Parts in specific areas of your storeroom.
3. Click Print Labels
The Select Print Label pop-up will appear
4. Select the Label size for the Lookup List
5. Click Print
The Print Preview Screen will appear
6. Select your Destination - Label Printer (if not set as default)
7. Enter the number of Copies to print
8. Click Print
You will be returned to the Print Part Labels page after the labels have printed
Below are samples for what the Large QR Code Part Label will look like when printed with a Dymo LabelWriter 450.