Reassigning Work Orders
Perform these steps to reassign already scheduled work orders
1. Click | Scheduling | Labor Scheduling
2. Click on the Personnel field to choose the user you wish to build for
3. Click by Scheduled Start field
NOTE: Selected date on the calendar can't be prior to today.
4. Click Build
If nothing is scheduled to this user, the system will display
5. Click Available Work
6. Check the boxfor Include Already Scheduled Work Orders
The system will open all currently scheduled work orders which will be highlighted gold.
7. Click theto the left of the work orders to reschedule from one employee to another
You may use the text fields at the top to find the work orders that need to be rescheduled.
8. Click ADD
9. Close out the Available Work Orders screen
The selected Work Orders will now be listed for the selected user for the selected calendar date.
Optional - Enter Estimated Duration
You can adjust the estimated duration of the job by performing the following steps:
1. Click the Hours column for a work order
2. Enter the number of hours
3. Press the tab key, or click elsewhere on the page to save the changes
The estimated total scheduled hours for that day is shown in the Hours field as highlighted below: